Friday, February 5, 2010

Signs of the Times--Is This YOU?


I got this in my email box today and it gave me a laugh.  [Thanks Farmer Karen!]  I revised it a teeny bit:

SIGNS OF THE TIMES--Yikes!!

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.  Ok, I'm not that bad!

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.  I think I sold them at the garage sale. 

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.  Aw, come on!

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.  If I worked in an office I would!

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.  Well who wants to keep in touch with such Neanderthals anyway?!  (Aunty Gladys won't see this will she?)

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.   Hmmm, great idea!!

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.  Well of course!
8. You either answer your remote control or try to change TV channels with your cordless phone.  I wrote this one in cuz I did this!

10. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.  Oh yeh, because if I don't that's the day I'll get a flat tire or engine trouble!

11. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.  Only if the stock market is down significantly.
12. You have online friends from 8000 miles across the globe, but you don't know the people across the street.   Oui, oui, c'est moi!

13. You start tilting your head sideways to smile... : )   Now this is just silly!

14. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.  True that.

15. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.  Of course not, I'm posting it on my blog instead!

16. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.  Really?

17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.  Did NOT!!


Wow, life has certainly changed in the past 20 years and we're headed somewhere---not sure where---at breakneck speed!  Keep those seatbelts fastened. 

Be prepared!  Not like this guy:

Gratuitous funny kitten pic!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments because it's great to know someone is reading. Thank you!

SEO posters: All comments are moderated for spam content so please don't waste your time placing irrelevant links.