Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quick Post--Cooked in One Minute

Just letting my 3 readers know that I'm still alive and sewing. I'll be posting here sometime next week because my last craft fair of the year will be on the 12th at Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School. Hurray!

By the way, I haven't gone blind and hopefully won't in the near future. More on that next week. My minute is almost up--I'm a slow typist!

Meanwhile, check out this link if you want to see if your beauty products are toxic. The name of the website is Skin Deep. I'm considering switching to henna and bought some henna cream, only to find that it has the same rating as semi-permanent hair dyes such as Loving Care by Clairol. (Henna POWDER is healthier, but from what I've read, a lot messier and difficult to work with, plus the results aren't as good).

Please leave me comments if you have any experience with henna. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments because it's great to know someone is reading. Thank you!

SEO posters: All comments are moderated for spam content so please don't waste your time placing irrelevant links.