Saturday, September 19, 2009

Things That Make You Go Whoa!

I got nothing...

but I feel an obligation to write SOMETHING because this week I had a record number of readers (meaning double digits instead of just my usual three readers). It could be those robot things looking for a place to drop their links, but I think not because I invited a lot of people to read about my mom's antibiotic "attack."

Come to think of it, that's exactly what it was. The antibiotic thought she was a huge bacteria and tried to disable her. It really makes me wonder what would've happened if she continued the whole course. Scary.

I'm just happy that I was able to warn a lot of people of the possibility of antibiotics (or other prescribed meds) turning on you because most people don't know this can happen. Obviously it never occurred to my mom since she kept taking them for a couple of days after becoming so sick she could barely rise out of bed.

I'm going to take a sharp turn here and stop the health chat. Even Dr. Mercola knows to "lighten up" occasionally because he posted the video below in his recent newsletter. Perhaps you've already seen it because it's an old video, but I've been on the internet almost every day since August 1996 and this is the first time I've seen it!

Jordan said, "It's computerized!" and that was my first thought too, the first time I saw it. But nope, this commercial was made in 1985 and it is totally the result of human talent and probably 100 badly damaged cars *LOL* Watching this I couldn't help but wonder if a lot of stunt drivers are now out of work because of computer animation...what a pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments because it's great to know someone is reading. Thank you!

SEO posters: All comments are moderated for spam content so please don't waste your time placing irrelevant links.