Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm still around!!

It's pretty bad when someone has to call me to check if I'm "ok" because I didn't post on my blog for over a month. *LOL* Ooops!! I swore I would write at least once a week, but somehow I ran out of steam ...or ideas...and TIME!!

I don't even have time NOW because I'm rushing to make a slideshow for Jordan's 21st birthday party. It's just a small "ladies' luncheon". Ok, it's a cop out party, I admit. I'm just not good at party-giving so I have to keep it small--mostly Jordan's closest friends and supporters.

I promise to write more within a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and appreciate comments because it's great to know someone is reading. Thank you!

SEO posters: All comments are moderated for spam content so please don't waste your time placing irrelevant links.